JUST US AND VJ PRODUCTIONS
GRAND PALLADIUM LADY HAMILTON RESORT & SPA
November 7-13, 2017
Where romance and relaxation greet every Jamaican dawn, this picturesque, all-suite resort offers the ideal setting for honeymoons and romantic tropical getaways. Here British-colonial décor and modern amenities grace each inspired guest suite, while freshwater swimming pools, pampering spa services, an enjoyable selection of sensational restaurants and bars, a pristine oceanfront location and all-inclusive access to the services and amenities at the adjoining Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa, appeal to adults hoping to get away from it all.
King Room or Double Room
Price per person includes round-trip air from Baltimore, MD, round-trip transfers to resort, travel insurance, all-inclusive resort with amenities.
Double Occupancy or Single Occupancy
- One free surprise gift for each member of group
- Private check-in
- Group Appreciation dinner in reserved section of restaurant
- *Group amenities may be changed or withdrawn at any time
- -Infinity – Lobby Bar -The Theater – Theater Bar -Las Brisas – Main Pool Bar -The Blue Lagoon – Swim up Bar -Sunset Cove – Bar by the pool with snack service -Casino Bar Gaming Lounge – Game machine service -Boogie Woogie Disco Bar -Coral Bar – adult pool bar -Roselle – Pool Bar (Jamaica side) -Miss Lou Bar – Reading lounge and card tables -International Bar – Non smokers Bar -Sports Bar – snacks and 24 hour service -2 Bars located in the restaurant A la carte.
- Breakfast and lunch in one of the three buffet style restaurants and dinner featuring buffet or in one of the theme restaurants with a la carte service.
- 3 Restaurant Buffets Restaurant MoBay -Breakfast, lunch and dinner with an Italian corner, Show Cooking. Restaurant Negril – Breakfast and dinner with and Italian corner, Show Cooking. The Blue Lagoon – Open air restaurant, Lunch, Overlooking the main pool
- Italian corner and Show Cooking. A la Carte Restaurants – No reservation required, unlimited dining
- Theme Restaurants Reggaetoni Restaurant Italian cuisine Bhogali Restaurant Indian cuisine Lotus House Restaurant Asian cuisine El Mariachi Restaurant Mexican cuisine Bubba’s Restaurant Grill – barbecue Xamayca Restaurant Creole cuisine Restaurant Poseidon’s Sunset Cove Restaurant Rice, fish and seafood Dinners in the buffet or in one of the specialty restaurants with table service. Dress code for all a la carte restaurants. Long pants and shirts with sleeves required for men.
JAMAICA’S TOBACCO CONTROL REGULATIONS SMOKING PROHIBITED IN THE FOLLOWING PLACES: •All enclosed places (Restaurants, bars, lobby areas and rooms) •Public transportation •Work places • Government owned and occupied buildings •Health facilities including pharmacies •Sports, athletics and recreational facilities for use by the public •Educational institutions •Areas specifically for use by children • And places of collective use such as bus stops. Persons may be fined or imprisoned.
• Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
• You must make your reservations in the name that is on your passport.
• All of your payments to JEK TRAVELS LLC are non-refundable and non-transferable.
• Passports are required.
• Travel Insurance is included in quoted price.
• You must ensure your roommate is also making payments.
If you have any questions you can contact one of our vacation planners at JEK TRAVELS.