JULY 14-20, 2019
14JUL DEPART USA (DULLES AIRPORT)
15JUL ARRIVE PARIS
Upon arrival at Paris airport you will be met by our local representative and transferred to your hotel. Please note: depending on your flight arrival time, you may not be able to check into your rooms until standard check-in time.
Accommodation: Best Western Ronceray 4 nights
16JUL PARIS (BL)
Today you will be met in the hotel lobby by your English-speaking guide for a coach tour of including a city tour (outside only – no entrances included), a Seine River Cruise, and lunch at the Eiffel Tower (entrance included).
09.00am Meet your guide at the hotel. Coach city tour of Paris.
11.30am Seine River Cruise.
12.45pm Lunch at 58 Eiffel Tower Restaurant. After lunch, go up the Eiffel Tower.
4.30pm End of guide and coach services.
17JUL PARIS (BL)
Today enjoy a half day tour to the Palace of Versailles. Built by King Louis XIV in the 17th-century, the Palace of Versailles is widely considered to be the most impressive of France’s many palaces and castles. Includes private coach transfers from/ to your hotel, and a privately guided tour. The afternoon is free to explore Paris at your own leisure.
09.00am Meet your guide at the hotel. Transfer by coach to Versailles.
10.00am Visit Versailles Palace and Gardens (entrance included with headsets).
12.00pm End of visit and transfer back to Paris.
1.00pm End of guide and coach services.
18JUL PARIS (B)
Free day to explore Paris at leisure.
19JUL DEPART (B)
Free day to explore Paris at leisure
20JUL DEPART (B)
At the appropriate time, you will be transferred to Paris international airport where your tour ends
In the heart of Paris, above one of Paris covered passages, close to the Opera Garnier, the Parisian department stores and the business centre. The Best Western Hotel Ronceray Opera offers you services and equipment blending luxury, history and modernism. In a prestigious setting that dates from the beginning of the nineteenth century our rooms and our conference facilities become your best allies. Completely refurbished and sound proof all 130 rooms offer an elegant quiet and restful setting. The authenticity of the decor is mixed with today’s equipment: free Wi-Fi connection, air conditioning, private safety box, mini bar, television with International channels, direct line telephone.
MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS NOW!
FULL PACKAGE PRICES
Full Package With Airfare From Dulles
Single Rate: $2675.00
Double Rate: $2300.00
LAND ONLY PACKAGE PRICES
Land Package Only Without Airfare
Single Rate: $1800.00
Double Rate: $1500.00
A deposit of $150.00 per person is due to secure your reservation.
Final payment is due April 9, 2019. Normally travel documents are sent out 30 days prior to departure.
Inclusions in above prices: We can provide quotes leaving from other departure cities.
- Airfares, departure taxes & fuel surcharges (Full Package Leaving With Group From Dulles)
- Hotel accommodation as per itinerary based on twin share
- All transfers and transportation is by private vehicle with driver/guide (any individuals traveling outside the group arrangement must organize their own transportation)
- Arrival meet & greet guide assistance
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Meals as indicated on itinerary (B-full breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner)
Exclusions in above prices:
- Personal items
- Meals unless listed in itinerary
- Tips & Gratuities
- Early check-in & late check out of rooms (standard check-in time is 2pm and check out 10am)
- Travel Insurance
- Visa/passport handling fees
- Hotel porterage
POLICY & TERMS
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All of your payments to JEK TRAVELS are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of airlines.
- Flight Itinerary will be published by September 15, 2018.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are REQUIRED to keep your reservations current.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Name changes are allowed with a $150 name change fee.
- Late payment of $150 per person is required after final due date. All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.
Passports must be valid for a minimum of 6 months from your scheduled return date.
It is strongly recommended that clients purchase cancellation insurance to protect themselves against cancellation due to illness prior to or during travel. In the event a traveler becoming ill during a tour and has not purchased insurance, all hospital and medical expenses are the traveler’s responsibility. Based on JEK TRAVELS current cancellation policies the passenger may incur up to 100% cancellation penalties and should protect themselves with cancellation insurance. An insurance quote will be provided for all travelers to purchase. If a traveler refuses to purchase travel insurance they will be given a waiver to sign before any reservations are made and deposits taken.