Why Work With JEK Travels?
We offer full-service destination wedding travel planning, designed for the bridal couple who wants a professional involved in all phases of the wedding. Weddings are a time of new beginnings. But where joy should be, sometimes there is stress. A lot of stress. Finding a banquet hall, interviewing caterers, choosing the wedding party, finding a dress, tailor, limousine, florist, etc. It can all get to be too much.
Some bridal couples have decided they want no parts of that and find other options. That’s where destination weddings come in. Working with an expert will help take away much of the stress that comes along with planning a destination wedding. This will make it a much more enjoyable experience for you.
It takes experience and training to put together a successful destination wedding, and our Destination Wedding Planners are ready to answer any questions you may have. Our commitment is to provide services that fit your needs and to have you know exactly what you are getting when it comes to your wedding planning.
Planning A Destination Wedding
Do you have an overall wedding vision but you’re just too busy to execute the plan? Or maybe you’re excited to get started planning but have no idea where to begin or what steps to take.
Whether your wedding is right around the corner or you have over a year to plan, let us handle all of the aspects of your unique celebration from conception to completion. We will choose with you the finest vendors that reflect your personal style and price point.
We will create a dream story that is both authentic and romantic and organize all your paperwork, billings and contracts. Our team is there for you for the rehearsal, wedding day, and post wedding clean up.
If you want your wedding to be the best wedding you have ever attended, full planning is your insurance and the best gift you can give yourselves!
Benefits Of Using JEK Travels Destination Wedding Services
Our Planning Package Includes:
- Help the bride decide on her destination wedding or honeymoon venue
- Liaison for bride and groom in working with resort wedding team via phone & email
- Create a realistic budget development & management
- Checklist reminders to stay on track for the wedding
- Reserve travel accommodations for bride and groom
- Reserve group travel reservations for family members and friends for wedding
- Dedicated website with destination wedding information
- Work with you to gather all of the correct documentation required by the local government to apply for your destination wedding license and marriage certificate.
- Wedding Coordinator to help submit your application, documentation and mandatory fees to the local government office for delivery your marriage certificate to your home
- Review of venue & vendor contracts
- Reminders of due dates for vendor commitments & payments
Month of Wedding
- Meet bride in person, Skype, or over phone for final details of the wedding
- Coordinate the final walk-through of the ceremony & reception venue
- Confirm & coordinate all vendors, services, equipment, etc
Week of Wedding
- Continuous check in with bride to make sure you are stressed-free, relaxed & ready for the day
- Bride & Groom depart to destination venue several days ahead of guests
- Ensure all guests have received travel itinerary for travel arrangements to destination
- Wedding Coordinator to coordinate rehearsal, make sure everyone is ready for the big day
The Big Day
We make sure you the bride don’t have anything on your mind except to enjoy your wedding day with your guests. The resort coordinator will be available at your destination wedding to spring into action to handle any small details that may come up!
** Dedicated Wedding Planning Starts at $900 and is non-refundable and non-transferrable**